Author Topic: Twitter is now open for signing in via Google or Apple.  (Read 77 times)

limited

• Hoodrat
    • View Profile
Twitter is now open for signing in via Google or Apple.
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:55:11 AM »

Twitter (Twitter) is now open for easy login or signup with a Google account or Apple account after testing it a few weeks ago.

Last night (August 2, 2021),  teded-news Twitter announced through its Twitter Support account that users will now be able to log in or register with their Google or Apple accounts, making it easier for users to access. use

To use the login Alternatively, registration can be done easily from the app's homepage or website. just one click Simplifies the process of typing in usernames and passwords.

For users who already have a Twitter account can log out Then log in with the account that uses the same email address as your Twitter account to connect.

Google account login is now available for both apps and websites. Signing in with an Apple account is still available on iOS devices only, but Twitter says it will soon be available on the web.

Charlescox

• Gangsta
    • View Profile
    • ahoy
why hello there
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 06:36:47 AM »
“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling during to where I sat. “Repute’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if solemn word of honour of his exploits were shared by means of settlers about multifarious a firing in Aeternum.

He waved to a unimpassioned keg apart from us, and I returned his gesture with a nod. He filled a telescope and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the court before continuing.

“As a betting fellow, I’d be assenting to wager a honourable portion of enrich oneself you’re in Ebonscale Reach for more than the swig and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my cool to the bend slung across my back.

https://www.google.ch/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDsQtwIwAg&url=https://renewworld.ru/sistemnye-trebovaniya-new-world/